At this point, the scope of work for permit has been determined, and we continue working with Client and Consultants to create the documents required for a building permit. The PERMIT documents consist of several technical drawings which include:
Plan Showing Existing Carport with New Work Indicated
1. All Architectural drawings required for permit: site & floor plans, sections, elevations, details, etc.
2. Limited specifications describing materials to be used in the project, noted directly on the plans and details.
3. Lighting /electrical /mechanical plans (coordinated with appropriate consultant information).
4. Structural plans & calculations (provided by the structural engineer & coordinated with the Architectural design).
5. Title-24 Energy Compliance report and CalGreen checklists – as required.
6. Coordination with other consultants as appropriate; Geotechnical, Civil, lighting, A/V, elevator, etc.
7. Submit documents to permit bureau, and respond to plan check comments.